Kookaburra Kahuna 200 English Willow Cricket Bat The Iconic Kahuna cricket bat has been the spearhead of the Kookaburra range for the last 13 years and is the classic Kookaburra bat shape. Its powerful profile, big edges, and world-renowned graphics make it ideal for the stroke maker who likes to take control and lead by example.
- The Kookaburra Kahuna 200 Cricket Bat is made of unbleached English willow and the 12 piece cane short handle provides solid support while batting.
- The high spine and big edges allow you to play shots with ease and precision.
- The new lime max grip offers superior grip and control. (NO WARRANTY ON CRICKET BAT)
- New Lime Max Grip- specially designed for a secure grip on the top hand and flexibility of players grip on the bottom.
- HandCraft: Critical operation of cricket bat manufacturing is handled by the skilled operators at the Kookaburra factory. It means operation like shaping, profiling, and pressing which decides the bat performance is performed by a skilled operator.